Teaching Assistant SEN
£8.90 - £9.90 per hour + training and free car parking
How would you feel if you were to change lives on a daily basis?
1 in 100 people have Autism and there is an argument to say that everyone has Autism to some degree. Were all the same regardless of disabilities so its time we helped each other...
This school has a deep history of supporting vulnerable young people in their care, education and even throughout adulthood. There is a strong belief that high quality teaching will help young people flourish in life and they give full support to newly qualified staff and those with less experience. Well help young people learn about life and build a picture of the big wide world around them in their future...
Benefits for you:
- Free car park
- Weekly pay
- Go permanent after 3 months!
- Weekends off!
- School hours
What are your responsibilities?
- Ensure childcentred learning takes place in all environments
- Personal care help needed in class
- Support the Teaching and Leadership team in attainment targets
- Be a role model to learners with disabilties
- Think outside the box to produce results
- Work on a onetoone basis to support a young learner with disabilities
What is required?
- A true desire to work with young people
- Current DBS or willing to undergo checks
- Strong, resilient and caring characters who truly want to help young people grow
If you want to challenge yourself further, please get in touch. After telephone application, well be interested in meeting you to increase your chances of securing an interview, trial day and the job that many people dream of.
Recruitment Specialist London
Posted 36 days ago