Customer Service Advisor - Manchester | 6287 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£18,553.60 - 18,553.60 per year
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is now looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team in Bolton!
They are leaders in their field, working alongside major insurers and supplying a first-class service to their policyholders repairing and replacing windows and doors.
Salary: Up to £ per week - £18, per annum.
Customer Service Advisor Duties:
- Receiving calls or instructions from our insurer clients
- Making calls to customers who have an insurance related claim; taking details and arranging appointments for our surveyors to inspect the damage
- Recording all information on our bespoke system
- always Adhering to customer quality standards and service level agreements
Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
- Candidates should already have experience in a customer service role
- Ideally NVQ level 2 in Customer Service
- Able to demonstrate great communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Computer aware
- Strong attention to detail
Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
- 28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme after 3 months.
If you think that you are suitable for this Customer Service Advisor role, please apply now!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...