Accounts Technician - Dudley | Zoek UK | 508a44
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Location: Dudley (DY1 4DA).
Salary:£25,000 per year DOE.
Contract:Full time, Monday to Friday - .
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Accounts Technician to join a friendly team based in Dudley (DY1 4DA). Hours of work will be Monday to Friday - . The successful candidate will earn up to £25,000 per year depending on experience with the opportunity to progress within an expanding business. If you are minimum AAT Level 4 qualified or equivalent, have a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, a solid understanding of accounting principles, and are good at working in a team environment then this is the perfect opportunity to grow your career, learn new skills and join a fantastic company.
• Recent experience of undertaking a similar role
• Exceptional communication skills
• Analytical with strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Motivated and success driven
• Commercially aware
• Proficient user of SAGE finance software
• Able to guide employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• Advanced excel user
• AAT Level 4 qualified or equivalent (essential)
Role Responsibilities (not limited to)
• Supporting the Finance Manager with monthly, annual, and ad hoc reporting requirements
• Day to day operations of accounting functions for multiple branches in a detailed and accurate manner for the business
• Incoming call management
• Providing excellent customer and supplier liaison
• Management of all aspects of the purchase and sales ledgers
• WIP management and ensuring timely invoicing
• Credit control - including cash collection, cash posting and reconciliation of payment
• Banking - management of cash, production of BACS and cheque payments
• Reconciliation of bank and invoice discounting accounts
• Payroll cover
• VAT & PAYE Returns
• Petty cash
• Management of cash expense and private vehicle use claims
• Month end duties - reports
• Any other Ad hoc tasks
Company & Benefits
Hayley 247 Engineering Services specialise in providing a comprehensive range of reactive and planned mechanical engineering services to a broad and diverse range of industry sectors. We are a busy and steadily growing company in need of an experienced Accounts Technician.
The successful candidate with receive the following benefits:
• Annual holiday entitlement: 22 days plus statutory bank holidays
• Pension: 5% matched contributions
• Invitation to Paycare scheme
• Death in service cover
Why should you apply?
• To join a fantastic company
• To become part of a great team
• To showcase your knowledge and skillset
• To develop your career
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then click "Apply" to submit your CV and cover letter for consideration.