Group Marketing Manager - Norwich | Zoek UK | 508d57
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Group Marketing Manager
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
Rthirteen are supporting a brilliant Norwich based media company in order to recruit a Group Marketing Manager join their team. Within this role you will be leading a small team of marketers in order to deliver effective brand marketing activity and campaigns that drives brand affinity, supporter engagement and brand consideration, all whilst managing your own marketing sector.
To succeed, you will be results-driven and commercially aware, you will have proven previous marketing experience, are adept at leading change and improving performance and not afraid to challenge the status quo and introduce new ideas when appropriate.
A proactive and collaborative approach is important too, as is the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, and positively influence others at all levels. Someone who listens to, and considers, different opinions, feelings, and motivations, you’re also great at focussing on, and understanding, the needs of internal and external customers, clients, and other stakeholders.
Duties to include:
* Direct management of your own industry sector, driving engagement and follower growth.
* Managing and developing a team of Sector Managers ensuring delivery against KPIs and performance metrics.
* Providing support and guidance to the team, providing coaching and feedback to aide personal development.
* Working in collaboration to develop, implement and review marketing campaigns and strategies ensuring they meet objectives and goals.
* Analysing marketing trends, seeking new opportunities for business growth.
* Use market and competitor research to segment and define target markets.
* Analysing and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns.
You will have/be:
* 5+ years of Marketing experience in which you were responsible for delivering campaigns and maximising budgets,
* A logical and analytical approach, encompassing a high level of attention to detail.
* Comfortable with analysis and metrics to constantly improve campaign performance.
* Strong creative understanding, and able to assess the measures that will maximise response.
* Strong communication skills to bring teams together to deliver campaigns.
* Proven experience of campaign marketing budget management.
* Able to work under pressure, making or escalating decisions where necessary and adapting an approach to meet changing circumstances as required.
* Demonstrable direct marketing sector developments, legal requirements, and best practice knowledge.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with the option to work from home for up to 3 days per week. The offered salary for this role is up to £38,000 dependant on experience.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ed Bott– Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate