Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
£35k - 45k per year
£35,000 - £45,000 DoE
Reporting to the Tax Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and providing an effective service on all tax compliance and advisory matters.
- Responsible for a portfolio of corporate clients including OMBs and Groups
- Prepare corporation tax returns and computations to include iXBRL tagging of financial statements
- Review corporation tax returns and computations prepared by junior members of the team
- Provide corporation tax payment and quarterly instalment advice
- Assist the accounts department with corporation tax computation reviews and general queries
- Process research and development claims
- Capital allowance workings
- Technical research
- Liaise with HMRC
- Provide support to Partners and Managers for client meetings
- Corporate tax planning support
- It is essential you can demonstrate corporate tax experience within an accountancy practice and a strong desire to further your career in this field
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy and a methodical approach to tasks
- Sound computer skills and good working knowledge of MS Office
Knowledge of CCH would be advantageous
If you require any further information please contact Mike Goode on#########
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
Posted 10 days ago