Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London | Zoek UK | 50967e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant -Voted Best Company to Work For!
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Have you considered a career in recruitment?
Want to work for a business listed by Richard Bransons fast track 100 as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK?
Are you hardworking, motivated to succeed and ambitious?
If you answered yes then we could have the perfect job for you!
We're on the lookout for 4 resourcers who are looking to start an exciting new career with excellent career prospects with a commission structure to make all your friends jealous.
We need people who are money hungry and serious about a career.
This is not a commission only role; we pay high base salaries and offer a commission structure which is one of the best in the industry.
We are a dynamic, fast paced business that its growing at a phenomenal rate. We are professional, successful but still have fun!
What we are looking for:
*A hard work ethic
*An entrepreneurial spirit
*A strong business acumen
*Money motivated attitude
*Strong communication skills
*Drive and ambition
*A degree and sales experience is preferable; however, it is not essential if you are of graduate calibre.
What we will give you:
*Competitive base salaries
*Market leading commission
*A career development plan
*Weekly, Monthly, yearly incentives
*Full training with industry leaders
*The opportunity to make lots of money!
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will be responsible for:-
* Conducting telephone interviews with prospective candidates to establish suitability for various roles
* Advertising vacancies onto job boards within company guidelines
* Sourcing candidates via social media, job boards, cv searching and branch network
* Work with the talent team to co-ordinate each stage from initial application through to offer of employment
Person specification: -
* A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
* Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
* Good communication and inter personnel skills
* Team player
* Confident talking to people on the telephone
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...