Technical Software Support Specialist - Farnborough | Zoek UK | 5097e6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Software Support Specialist
Farnborough, Hampshire, England
£25000 - £32000/annum gym,agile, social events, pension
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a Technical Software Support Specialist to join our growing team. This is an interesting and varied role, where the Technical Support Specialist will be able to support both internal and external customers with:
* Onboarding new customers onto the platform: From migrating data over from the client’s old provider onto our software, right the way through to installing the Software product onto the client’s system to enable them to start using it!.
* Providing Technical Support: To both external and internal customers.
* Supporting the in-house IT provision: with everything from setting up new and existing employee with their equipment, right the way through to administering and supporting business-critical internal software.
The Technical Software Support Specialist role is crucial within the Professional Services team which ensures an effective onboarding of new customers and also to the smooth running of inhouse IT operations.
As this role is customer facing, the Technical Software Support Specialist needs to deliver an excellent level of customer service to maintain our quality brand.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES, ACTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Processing data migrations
o Obtaining data from customers’ existing systems and processing in-house migration tools and checking the results
o To gain access and export data from new clients’ current systems
o Process customer’s current system data through our data migration tools o Analyse and confirm the results following all internal guidelines
o Helping to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual turnover through effective migration techniques and timescales.
o Liaise with customers and IT services companies in order to install the Insight Legal product set
o To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer, giving full co-operation to any customer requiring attention
• Provide Technical Support
o Provide Technical Support to customer’s.
o Provide support to Professional Services Team members on more technical issues.
Creation and maintenance of users accounts for internal systems.
o Hardware/Software configuration of all new and existing Insight employees. o Provide Technical Assistance to all internal stakeholders.
o Administration and support of business-critical software packages.
o Provide technical advice and guidance to the Sales Team as part of the pre-sales negotiations.
o Assisting the Senior Technical Software Support Specialist with any internal IT projects.
• Ad Hoc Duties
o To carry out any other reasonable task as deemed necessary by your Line Manager.
o To comply with all statutory legislation.
Skills and Qualification for the Technical Support Specialist:
* Someone with a minimum of two years proven experience within an IT/Technical environment.
* Strong Customer Service Skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Technical proficiency in; Microsoft Windows 7-10
* Windows Server (Apply online only)
* Microsoft Office
* Office 365
* Software Install and Config. Azure/Cloud Platform experience.
* Microsoft SQL Server
Benefits for the Technical Support Specialist:
Competitive Salary + Bonus Structure 23 days annual leave, plus the option to buy/sell 3 days annual leave Agile Working
* Agile working is working around 2 days in the office, and the remainder from home.
* Wellbeing Initiatives (including access to a free Employee Assistance Programme)
* Enhanced Pension Contributions
* Learning Culture
* Regular Social Events
* On-Site Gym and Canteen at HQ (Farnborough)