Band 3 Health Care Assistant - Harlow | Zoek UK | 509e6b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Band 3 Health Care Assistant
Harlow, Essex, England
Temporary (Full time)
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Band 3 Health Care Assistant, to support patients in their own home based in Harlow and surrounding areas.
You must be a car driver and have your own vehicle as this role is working within the community. You will be supporting patients in their own homes with general and physical healthcare, supporting people with daily living and rehabiliation. You must be able to work without direct supervision, and have experience of simple wound care and catheter care.
You must have previous experience of working within the NHS. This is a 7 day service so weekend work is available and you can choose your own hours.
The pay rate for this position is £12ph ltd with enhanced rates up to £17 ltd per hour for evenings and weekends.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities