Up to £18 per hour
- 9 Month Contract
Our Client is a wellrespected, established Contractor working within the built environment with over 10 years experience. Offering a Nationwide service, their projects range from Social Housing refurbishment and general construction to new build. Due to acquiring a large contract in Stoke, they are looking for reliable and experienced Joiners to join their team.
You will be working in Domestic properties installing kitchens and bathrooms
- 1st & 2nd fix Joinery
- Installing worktops, wall and floor cupboards, bath frames etc.
- Ensuring your workspace is kept clean and tidy
- Ensuring good customer service at all times.
- You must have a valid CSCS card
- You must have previous experience of installing domestic kitchens and bathrooms
- Tools & Transport
- Previous experience of social housing works would be an advantage but not essential
- You will also require an Asbestos Awareness certificate although this is not essential as we can arrange for you to do this prior to commencing on site with the Client
- 1 Years Contract
- The opportunity of working with a vastly expanding National Contractor
What to do next
If you are interested in this Joiner position, please call Richard Walsh @ Bromak Recruitment on######### or forward your CV to #########
Posted 21 days ago