Chief Maintenance Engineer
Craigavon, Armagh Banbridge and Craigavon, Northern Ireland
£65,000.00 to £75,000.00 per year
Unspecified (Full time)
*Bela Recruitment *is currently seeking a *Chief Maintenance Engineer* to work in *Downpatrick*, *, Northern Ireland.*
_This is only 30-35 mins from Belfast, Newtownards, Lisburn, Dromore, Banbridge or anywhere in ._
*Salary in the region of £65,000 - £75,000+, plus amazing benefits including – subsidised restaurant, retail discount card, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, free parking, health schemes, death in service scheme other benefits may be optional.*
Working in a super modern factory which has seen huge investment in equipment, automation, facilities and there is still future investment planned.
We are willing to discuss this job with people who may be earning more, this is about finding the best talent to lead at a senior level.
A highly advanced, modern, and engaged manufacturing facility.
This business has seen huge investment in its infrastructure, equipment, and people, as such, they are keen to appoint the very best Group Maintenance Manager they can find.
If you are an experienced maintenance manager, group maintenance manager or maintenance director from another large factory, food production or otherwise, with great technical, operational and leadership skills, then get in touch asap.
Oversee a large and highly skilled maintenance department, covering all operational aspects of maintenance including.
· Staff Management, Training & Development.
· Contingency Planning, Maintenance Planning & Project Management.
· Financial Control, Capital Expenditure Projects & Facilities Maintenance.
· New Builds, Main Contractor Management & Department H&S.
· Ability to ensure maximum machine uptime across this fast-paced 24/7 multi-site, you will have the ability to ensure operational excellence in the maintenance department.
· This job requires a proven leader, as such, you will need min 5 years of maintenance management experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
· Ideally degree educated or time served with strong technical skills, M&E & Automation.
· Strong people management and leadership skills, working across several large sites.
· Strong engineering skills and ability to support complex issues within the plant.
· Good knowledge of financial management and cost control in maintenance.
· Proven IT skills, Project Management and Capital Expenditure experience.
· Continuous improvement skills in a fast-paced manufacturing setting.
· Good analytical skills, ability to interpret data, and find solutions for the team.
· Strong background in Health & Safety awareness and external contractor management.
Salary around £65,000+ depending on skills and experience (open to people who currently earn more than this).
Market-leading benefits package as expected for a role at this level.
*How to Apply*
*Click on Apply button & send your cv to Jason Corr at Bela Recruitment, or you can contact me on#########
All applications will be strictly confidential and no cv’s will be sent to any employer without your permission.
Reference ID: Chief Maintenance Engineer
Application deadline: 26/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £65,-£75, per year
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Factory Maintenance Management: 4 years (preferred)