Ecommerce Merchandiser - Reading | Zoek UK | 50a148
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ecommerce Merchandiser - Reading - Up to £35k
Looking to work for a stable business that has been thriving despite current market conditions? Well it is out there and great news they are hiring!
Here are even more reasons why you should apply for this Ecommerce Merchandiser opportunity:
- You will play a pivotal role in deciding what future ranges look like for customers
- You will have direct contact with senior stakeholders in the business giving you great exposure
- You will work closely with the buying as part of the e-commerce merchandising team to drive sales and product excitement on the website
- You will have a clear progression plan to work towards
- You will have flexible working options
What you need to be considered for this position as Ecommerce Merchandiser:
- Experience with a well-known retailer in an Ecommerce Merchandiser, Online Trading Assistant or Online Merchandise
- Sales driven and results-oriented, with strong customer focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with fashion or health and beauty product areas (desirable)
- Proven track record in trading, reporting and providing trade actions for your categories
When we tell you who this role is with and you see their offering you will want to buy the whole range yourself…I know I do!
So if you don't have an updated CV and want to register your interest please email me and we can sort out the rest later.
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.