Foyer - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 50a3d2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Have you always wanted a job that gave you the opportunity to help and support under privileged young adults who are on the path to greatness?
I currently have an opportunity for someone to join a organisation the offers social home's to young adults as they look to start the journey to adult hood.
* First point of call for any questions from residents or visitors
* Managing the front desk ensuring everyone coming in has the correct pass or issuing visitor passes
* Dealing with enquires via phone or email
* Helping with the organisation of events for the residents
* Keeping on top of supplier for the office teams
* General admin duties to help maintain the smooth running of the department
* Previous experience within an administration or Reception role
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working with office 365
* A passion for helping and supporting young adults
* Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS
I am interviewing for this role ASAP so apply Now!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age