Office Administrator - London | Zoek UK | 50a6e3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
The Crowd are looking for proactive Office Administrator to join and support our growing team. We are based in the heart of Shoreditch in a lovely office, walking distance from Old Street, Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street stations.
We are a forward-thinking company whose employees are at the heart of what we do. We are genuine, fun and social people. Being a small business, we’re dynamic and flexible and offer a competitive package in addition to personalised benefits and perks.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop and grow within a supportive company. You will have the scope to build and personalise the role with the help and support from the current team as well the ability to make contributions and play an integral part of the business.
- Managing job adverts including; writing ads in a timely manner and ensuring all current jobs are posted and expired ones are removed
- Social media management
- Providing ad hoc reports for management
- Reviewing incoming CV’s daily and distributing them internally
- Formatting and updating company documents
- Assisting in writing policies and helping implement processes and systems
- Attending weekly meetings and writing up actions, distributing them and ensured they are carried out
- Maintaining the internal database
- Helping the Directors manage the team to ensure efficiency across the team
- Logging receipts, helping the Director with ad hoc finance related tasks
- Helping to keep the office tidy
- Dealing with any IT issues
- Ad hoc admin duties
- 2 years’ previous experience in an administrative role
- The ability to work with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Social media management knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word and Excel
- Organised and confident in your approach with the ability to multitask
- Keen eye for detail
- Positive mindset with a can-do attitude
- An interest in the creative industry specifically architecture/interior design – advantageous
If you would like to apply for this position, please attach your CV and send a short video introducing yourself and explaining why you are interested in the role (less than 1 minute – can be done on a smart phone).
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.