Employment & Skills Advisor - London | Zoek UK | 50a907
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Employment & Skills Advisor
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Taking a supporting role in the management and delivery of employment and skills outcome targets/initiatives, working both internally and within our supply chain.
* The Employment & Skills Advisor will work across my client's construction sites to encourage, monitor and record operative and apprenticeship numbers on the project and work to sustained job outcome and apprenticeship targets (including Section 106 obligations).
* Work with local councils to produce development-specific Employment and Skills Plans (ESP) and provide updates on S106 performance as and when required.
* The Employment & Skills Advisor will work closely with project teams to ensure we are on track to meet ESPs targets and assist with ongoing liaison with the relevant councils.
* The Employment & Skills Advisor will engage and broker relationships with sub-contractors to encourage apprenticeship and vocational training placements within the supply chain, including meeting subcontractors regularly to discuss targets and objectives.
* Represent the company at job fairs and other employment and skills events such as Skills London, forums, external panel discussions etc.
* The Employment & Skills Advisor will engage with local partners of relevant communities to promote the benefits of our developments.
* Demonstrated experience in a similar administration/ coordination role
* Experience in S106 would be desirable
* Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel (including knowledge and understanding of Excel formulas)
* Demonstrated experience fostering and maintaining productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to collate and produce reports, and effectively present information both verbally and through written documents
* Ability to work flexibly and be responsive to beneficiaries and employers both during work hours and (occasionally) outside them
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request. As we get a high number of applications we may be unable to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates. We will retain your details to keep you informed of other opportunities. National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all backgrounds