FP&A Analyst - Stoke-on-Trent | Zoek UK
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Robert Half are working with a fast growth Business in Stoke-on-Trent for an FP&A Analyst.
- Support the annual budgeting process and timetable, communicating and managing the process end to end
- Co-ordinate compilation of the annual budget and quarterly re-forecast packs, focusing on P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Capex and relevant commentary thereon
- Challenge divisions on assumptions and rationale behind plans, to ensure robust and achievable targets
- Take ownership of performance analysis, highlighting trends vs. plan and prior year, with reference to future commercial actions to be taken
- Partner with divisional finance teams, gaining a deep understanding of the different businesses to support projects & offer constructive challenge throughout planning cycles
- Deliver monthly board reporting, explaining variances and leading on commercial review of divisional performance, to drive best in class understanding of key performance driver
- Maintain and enhance the Budget and Forecasting models, supporting best in class financial modelling
- Manage and develop P&L and cash flow forecasts, working closely with treasury to ensure alignment
- Support with bondholder queries via the investor relations inbox and maintain the corporate website
- Support with the production of the annual report and accounts, alongside financial control team
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Strong Financial Modelling and report writing skills
Salary & Benefits
Up to £40000
Great perks and market leading benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 14 days ago