R&D Backend Team Leader
If the Cyber Security is your friend, you& 39;re the person we& 39;re looking for. Apply today!
We are looking for a R&D Backend Team Leader to join the R&D development team in Bucharest, to improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D team to the company growth to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of cyber processes. The role will emphasize on managing a development team over the lifecycle from product spec to design, development, testing and deployment following the Agile methodology with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment based on Java/Scala coding on micro services environment with BigData implementation. Our client is establishing a new leading Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Security product solution. Their business unit is facing the most advanced and complicated challenges in the Cyber security field.
"We are looking for a candidate with the passion to learn new skills and to establish the backend R&D team."
- Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs,
and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
- Establish from scratch the backend foundations of R&D based on Java/Scala
- Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
- Leader with management experience of at least 3 years, team of 3-6 people
- Java/Scala experience of at least 3 years (not scripting or automation, but pure backend with design patterns
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Working knowledge of cyber processes, agile development, system operations.
- Knowledge and experience of more than 2-3 years with: BigData, Spark or other (nice to have)
- Knowledge and experience of more than 2-3 years with no-SQL DB like Elastichsearch, Mongo (nice to have)
- Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with: Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge and understanding of End-2-End systems including, Git, Jenkins, DevOps
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud systems like AWS
- Advantage - Background in Machine Learning, NLP or related field
- Advantage - Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain
- Advantage - Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
Posted 11 days ago