Registered Manager - Westminster | Zoek UK | 50b653
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Westminster, Greater London, England
£30500/annum Plus extensive benefits
Permanent (Full time)
REF 22960 – REGISTERED MANAGER- GOOD RATED SERVICE – SPECIALIST LEARNING DISABILITIES CHARITY - £ BASE SALARY + EXTENSIVE BENEFITS – UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A LEADING CHARITABLE PROVIDER –WESTMINSTER AREA
Forest Care Selection are currently supporting a unique and well-established charitable provider that delivers a range of services to individuals with a Learning Disability across London. This innovative provider delivers a range of services including Supported Living and Domiciliary Care as well as services for Children and Young People.
This provider is seeking to add a Registered Manager for its 4 bedded residential care service providing care and support to female residents with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD).
The Registered Manager in Westminster will:
* Ensure the home continues to adhere to all statutory and regulatory requirements and continually develop the service to strive for an Outstanding rating.
* Lead an established staff team and ensure they are effectively trained and developed to deliver the highest standards of care and share the organisations values.
* Have responsibility for the services budget and work effectively with the finance team to ensure the service is inline with budget.
* Work across a day rota to include early, late and weekend shifts to ensure contact with staff across all shift patterns.
The Registered Manager in Westminster will need to hold:
* Level 5 Health and Social Care qualification or equivalent.
* Have experience of holding registration for a Learning Disability or PMLD service.
* Experience of leading care teams and excellent communication skills.
The Registered Manager in Westminster will enjoy a range of benefits including:
* Competitive base salary of £30,500.
* Support from an established leadership team.
* Extensive training and development opportunities and career progression
* Generous pension scheme.
* 33 days leave inclusive of bank holidays.
* Season ticket loans.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity to join a leading charitable provider of care and support services in London, then please contact Mark Stevens at Forest Care Selection
For our full list of vacancies nationwide please visit our website