Mechanical Supervisor (Ductwork) - Cambridge | Zoek UK | 50b890
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mechanical Supervisor (Ductwork)
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Mechanical Supervisor / Ductwork Supervisor - R&D project - temporary - Cambridge
A leading Ductwork/HVAC Contractor are recruiting for an experienced SSSTS Mechanical Supervisor / Ductwork Supervisor on a contract basis for a Biomedical campus project in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
As the Mechanical / Ductwork Supervisor you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Carry out daily "Safe Starts" and putting operatives to work safely - safety inductions and toolbox talks.
· Help to coordinate sequence of works with other trades.
· Controlling quality of work
· Ensuring safe use of materials and tools
· Supervise a team of Operatives
· Making sure subcontractors are carrying out installations in line with programme.
· Carry out BIM inspections to satisfy client overview.
· Coordinate with company supervisors in regards of labour requirements.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Must have previous experience installing Mechanical / Metal Ductwork / Ventilation on commercial sites.
· Previous experience of Supervising Metal Ductwork / Ventilation on commercial sites
· MUST have SSSTS - new requirement for Supervision requires NVQ Level 3
· Ideally based local to Cambridge.
Please contact Adam Brown on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or