Account Manager - London | Zoek UK | 50ba97
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. Account Manager will be part of Local FM business group within GWS.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for delivering the full suite of FM services to one of our key client’s, working in partnership with all stakeholders to ensure a 5 Star service is always delivered and maintained.
Constant innovation is key to our long-term success, and within the role you will be responsible for improving both operational and commercial performance through best practice, operational excellence and identifying opportunities for introducing new service lines and product offerings.
The role of the Account Manager will be to supervise, plan, and co-ordinate all aspects of System Operations, Hard Service delivery. Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance, M&E and Help Desk Calls, and Small Project Works. The successful candidate would be expected to be operationally hands on where necessary as well as having full managerial and financial responsibilities.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
* Responsible for the day to day running of both the hard services, organising the site team and supply chain in order to meet contractual outputs and objectives
* Maintain customer relations including progress meeting, site visits, and obtaining referrals
* Managing & having accountability for the P&L and maintaining agreed profit margins
* Managing a team of soft services professionals and M&E engineers and contract support workers effectively to maximize the performance of the company
* Assist in the preparation of standard operating procedures, emergency and contingency plans
* Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and regularly review the H&S policy
* Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, and make sure that contracts are re-won on re-tender
* Interested candidates must possess quantifiable experience within a similar role
* A qualification in health & safety (NEBOSH, IOSH) is desirable
* Strong commercial acumen is essential, and experience of managing a P&L is preferable.
* Excellent communication and management skills are essential