Assistant Lettings Manager - Leeds | Zoek UK | 50bf1d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Lettings Manager
Well Established Business
Fantastic Benefits (+OTE)
Our client is a fantastic business who provides an exceptionally professional approach to the lettings industry. With nearly thirty years experience in the market, they offer an outstanding service to those looking to buy, let or sell their homes. The role is based in Leeds, offering a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to work within a highly successful business.
The purpose of the role is to effectively ensure a smooth transition for all properties coming to the market for let. You will be responsible for liaising and communication to develop relationships with both customers and clients. This role would be ideal for someone who is passionate about the lettings industry and looking to develop their career within a managerial position.
As an Assistant Lettings Manager your duties will include:
- Assisting the Manager in motivating and educating the team.
- Achieving personal targets that have been set personbpth personally and for the department as a whole.
- Accountability for delivery of both individual and collective objectives including profitability, improved market share and increased departmental value.
- Professionally dealing with clients and customers in all aspects of lettings.
- Negotiation, problem solving and complaints.
- Offering advice and recommendations to facilitate a successful let.
- Assist with the conduct of regular reviews with every team member, identifying any training and development needs.
- Maintaining all aspects of the marketing of new and existing properties.
- Assisting the Manager with enhancing the brand with external customers and developing the business.
- Promoting marketing ideas for the development of the department, including ideas for creative adverts, social media advertising, leaflet drops, newsletter content, etc.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Identifying opportunities to work with and referring business to other departments in the business.
As an Assistant Lettings Manager you will have the following skills:
- Experience working within the Lettings industry.
- Self-motivated with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Able to build strong relationships.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism.
- Determination to succeed.
- Confident telephone manner.
Assistant Lettings Manager - £22,000 - £25,000 (+OTE) - Leeds - Permanent Role