Onsite Payroll Administrator
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
£20k - 22k per year
ONSITE PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR - DRIVING RECRUITMENT - AVONMOUTH BS35
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum plus benefits dependant on experience
24-7 Recruitment Services are currently recruiting an Onsite Payroll Administrator for our new contract based at SWROC, Avonmouth BS35.
As an Onsite Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting the Contract Managers with administration and payroll functions of our driving pool.
You will complete a weekly payroll for a mixture of PAYE and Limited Company drivers, as well as managing the day to day administration requirements of our client.
Previous experience in an onsite payroll and administration role is essential, preferably within driving or logistics.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- Monday to Friday to be flexible around the needs of the business
- A new and exciting opportunity to grow with an expanding business
- £20,000 to £22,000 per annum plus benefits dependant on experience
YOU MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience in a recruitment environment, preferable in an onsite position
- Previous payroll and administration experience
- Knowledge of Transport and WTD legislation preferred but not essential
- A passionate can-do attitude
- A flexible approach to work
24-7 RECRUITMENT SERVICES
24-7 are the UK's leading specialist provider of Transport, Logistics and Warehouse employment to a range of leading Blue Chip clients throughout the UK. Our expertise is sourcing, supplying and placing both contract, temporary and permanent workers into warehouse, production and logistics positions.
24-7 employees are provided with training, support, development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) as well gaining job satisfaction and recognition.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of 24-7 Recruitment Services, who are a recruitment business.
Posted 43 days ago