Management Accouttant - Kilmarnock | Zoek UK | 50c4a8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland
£35000 - £45000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Connect Appointments Technical Division is working with our well established and expanding engineering business based in Ayrshire who has an exciting opportunity for a hands-on and experienced Management Accountant.
There is great autonomy in this role where you will oversee the Finance Department and have influence over the wider business in a varied accounting role on a permanent basis.
the successful management accountant will have the following duties:
· Responsibility for all Management Accounts and Financial Reporting within month-end and year-end deadlines
· Manage and support all areas of the finance function including Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, VAT Returns, Payroll, Work in Progress
· Ensure compliance with statutory requirements
· Lead and develop a small team
· Review and streamline all reporting procedures and introduce robust controls accordingly
· On-going commercial analysis with monthly reports presented to the Board
For this hands-on Management Accountant position, you must have experience within a similar role and be suitably qualified. Ideally, you will have a relevant degree and/or accountancy qualification. Candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered.
Experience in Sage 50 or Sage 200 Accounts and Sage Payroll
Excellent IT skills with a strong knowledge of Excel is required.
Contact Derek at Connect Appointments now for this exciting opportunity