ICT Teacher - North Watford | Zoek UK | 50c791
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
North Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£27000 - £43000/annum
Unspecified (Part time)
Job Title: ICT Teacher
Salary Scale: MPS 1 to MPS 6
Contract: Temp to perm
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education are currently looking for an ICT Teacher, to join a high achieving secondary school located in Watford.
The schools is a thriving, diverse and successful comprehensive secondary school, who are committed to high standards.
The school is looking to appoint an inspirational ICT Teacher who shares beliefs in the highest standards of academic attainment in a comprehensive setting. The successful candidates should be an innovative and dynamic ICT Teacher, able to teach at KS3 to KS4.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified ICT teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, . Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Demonstrate recent experience as an ICT Teacher or trainee ICT Teacher
- Hold an honours degree or equivalent in .
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving education professionals across the UK.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Ali Izagaren