Fire And - City of Leicester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 50d08f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fire And Security Service Engineer
City of Leicester - This Area Only
£28000 - £33000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Up to £33,000
About the Client:
* Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Service Engineer based around the East Midlands area to join their Engineering team on a permanent basis.
* Maintain Fire & Security Systems in your designated area.
* Respond to service calls on all types of Fire and Security systems in line with current standards and customer requirements.
* To undertake out of hours emergency support for our customers on a rotational basis with your fellow team members in support of our 365 24/7 Emergency service provision.
* Identify defects and deficiencies in installed systems making clear recommendations for remedial actions required to provide compliance.
* Maintain effective communication with customers and your scheduler when planning site visits.
* Maintain your stock levels with support from the Stores team. Conduct timely vehicle stock takes as and when required.
* Attend training sessions as and when required as part of the Marlowe Academy for Continuous Professional Development
* Attend Engineering team meetings as and when required with your lead engineer and Regional Service Manager.
* To represent the business in a professional and presentable manner at all times.
* Utilise all customer portals as directed by your Lead Engineer and fully in accordance with the customer requirements stipulated in your engineer’s instructions.
* Take ownership of all customers in relation to all aspects of service delivery.
* Be available to work overtime and weekends when required.
* Technical background in the electrical / electronic industry.
* Good all round knowledge of Fire and Security Systems.
* Experience of front line customer contact preferred.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Professional and presentable at all times.
* Be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
* Must be able to perform well as an individual as well as part of a team.
* Must have a positive attitude, 100% Commitment & Effort at all times.
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, upon offer of employment from Marlowe you will be required to undergo the following:
* 5-year Security Screening in line with BS:7858.
Home Office Security