NLP Scientist - Greater London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 50d210
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
NLP Scientist – Properties – Remote (UK based)
Greater London - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
NLP Scientist – Properties – Remote (UK based) £100k
I’m looking for an NLP Scientist to join a growing team within a well established business operating in the property sector.
Running for 25 years, these guys are leaders in their field, with the largest property and land data source in the UK, they’re delivering insights to organizations across the property sector, including estate agencies, surveyors, conveyancers, lenders and developers.
We’re looking to grow a Data Science team (within our over team of over 400), working on developing from SOTA transformer models and text analysis to make property transactions effortless.
We’ve already got 3 people in the team, including a newly appointed head and we are grow it to 10 over the next few months.
What are we looking for?
* We’d like you to have between 3 – 5 years of experience in developing NLP models, the bulk of which would be in industry.
* You’d be familiar with state-of-the-art in NLP such as hugging faces BERT, RoBERTA, XLM etc
* Ideally you’ll have dealt with large datasets from legal/compliance/regulations sector
* And we’d like you to have enough understanding of deployment to make your models as deployment friendly as possible.
Tech-wise, we’re looking for experience with the following:
* 3 years + Python ML libraries (SpaCy, NumPy, Pandas, SciKItLearn etc)
* 3 years + Deep Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch)
* Experience with NLP libraries such as NLTK, Gensim, Word2Vec etc
What will you get?
* A great salary – up to £100k, pension and 25 days holiday
* Private medical
* Remote working (with very little office attendance) – We have 3 offices in the UK for when you do come in to the office
* Self development budget and several other soft benefits
Great, find out more getting in touch by clicking the ‘apply now’ button