Trainee Care Practitioner - Gerrards Cross | Zoek UK | 50d818
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Care Practitioner
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, England
As a Trainee Care Practitioner at a Barchester care home, you'll carry out a range of tasks that help us give our residents the quality care and support they deserve. The role of Care Practitioner is the highest level of Care Assistant we have, so you will be trained to lead, motivate and inspire a team of carers, as well as confidently take responsibility for resident medication, wound management, continence, physiological assessment and care planning under the guidance of the on-site Registered Nurse. This is a very rewarding and fulfilling role that will give you real scope to make a difference to the lives of our residents, along with plenty of training and development opportunities. Barchester are the only care provider in the UK to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019.
NEED TO HAVE
• 2 years' experience in a care setting
• NVQ level 3 Health & Social Care qualification (or equivalent)
• GCSE maths and English grade C or above
NEED TO DO
• Undertake senior care responsibilities
• Demonstrate passion for delivering exceptional care to residents
• Support a nursing team with medication, assessments, care planning
• Attend regular training sessions, both on and off site
• Engage with the training programme to gain confidence in new skills
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
If you'd like to use your motivational and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding place to be.