BAND 6 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST RHEUMATOLOGY
Up to £20 per hour
This role is ideally suited to someone with two years postgraduate Occupational Therapy experience.
Previous experience working within Rheumatology (including placement level) is beneficial but not esstential.
This role ideally requires someone who is available to work Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, however this is negotiable and part time hours can possibily be accommodated for.
The successful candidate will recieve an excellent hourly pay rate of up to £20 per hour depending on experience. In addition, an annual CPD contribution of up to£200is on offer.
Beneficial criteria to help be successful in this OT role includes the following:
- HCPC Registration in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy degree
- Valid right to work in the UK - UK / EU passport or valid visa
***Please note that visa sponsorship cannot be offered with this job***
Your World Healthcare is a leading approved specialist healthcare recruitment agency on all NHS government supply frameworks, we place a range of Allied Health Professionals (AHP) and Health Science Services (HSS) supporting careers including: Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Dietitians and Therapy Assistants.
Our market leading candidate service benefits package includes:
- CPD Assistance
- Mandatory Training Arrangements
- Complete NHS Government Approved Framework Service
- UK employment opportunities
- Personally dedicated Consultant
- Direct contact outside core business hours & weekends
- Expert payroll team
- Efficient, dedicated compliance service
We are an equal opportunities employer
To apply or discuss this opportunity in more detail, please email your CV to ######### or call Sean Coxon on#########
Posted 10 days ago