Production Assistant - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 50dfbd
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Unspecified (Full time)
Rullion require a Project Administrator, Production Assistant for an industry-leading Rail company, based in Glasgow.
PAYE rate available
20 hours/week (16:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday)
Rolling 6-month contract
Immediate starts are available.
* Good communication, verbal and written, report writing and organisational skills
* IT skills - competent user of Personal Computer, MS office packages (particularly Excel), e-mail and internet
* Data Entry knowledge; use of SAP is desirable but not essential
* Organisation of documentation and filing systems
* Liaising with the customer, clients and stakeholders - exceptional telephone manner
* Knowledge of and previous experience of working within a project, desirable but not essential
* Knowledge of and previous experience of commercial aspects of projects
Note our client operates under a strict zero-tolerance Drug and Alcohol policy. The successful applicant would be required to take a Drug & Alcohol test on day one.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants