Devops Engineer - Victoria | Zoek UK | 50e54d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Victoria, Greater London, England
£70000 - £85000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
The successful candidate will work with the team, a native content marketing platform.
To develop the software platform using server side code, client side code, databases, websites, etc. Advising and assisting other team members on development issues.
* Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
* Monitoring of existing infrastructure for maximum reliability
* To work on projects independently or within a team.
* To liaise with the other members of the company throughout the project to ensure that all technical possibilities, problems and limitations are explored and that projects achieve the intended goals.
* To be aware of personal data and privacy issues.
* Strong Linux systems administration
* Good knowledge of mysql
* Monitoring tools (especially nagios / munin)
* Infrastructure as Code
Desirable Knowledge or interest in:
* Programming languages (especially python / php / perl / go)
* Terraform / Google Deployment Manager
* CS or related degree course preferred.
* Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels.
* An eye for detail and accuracy.
* The ability to work in teams as well as on your own.
* Organisational ability, able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others.
* An ability to be calm under pressure; manages personal effectiveness by managing emotions in the face of pressure. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy.
* Communication skills: able to get one's message understood clearly.
* To have a positive and proactive attitude.
* Must like solving problems and help the team