Housekeeper - Gosport | Zoek UK | 50e639
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Gosport, Hampshire, England
Location:Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 3BE.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Thorngate Churcher Trust runs a prestigious registered care home, specialising in the delivery of high-quality care for older people and those living with dementia.
We are recruiting for a Housekeeper to maintain high standards of cleanliness within communal areas and flatlets as well as maintain safe systems of work.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Ensure all communal areas and staff areas are kept to a high standard of cleanliness
• Clean residents' flats as requested by residents with due regard to their safety and privacy
• Report any defects within the building and surrounds to the senior person on duty
• Ensure all procedures and instructions relating to Health and Safety are adhered to including correct use, storage and maintenance of cleaning materials within COSHH
• Regulations 1994 and as per Russell Churcher Court's policy
• Ordering, receipt, maintenance and control of cleaning products in consultation with the registered manager, Russell Churcher Court
• Have a commitment to undertaking continual training as required
• Participate in supervision/staff meetings as required
• Carry out any other reasonable task as directed
The purpose of this job description is to focus attention on the most important aspects of the job-holder's role. It is not intended to be a complete list of the duties; therefore, it is to be expected that the day to day performance of the job will include tasks not listed above. The list of duties for which the job-holder is responsible may reasonably be varied at the discretion of the Trust. Thorngate Churcher Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from suitable qualified people from all sections of the community.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!