NQT Needed - Merton | Zoek UK | 50e783
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Merton, Norfolk, England
£25 - £35/hour Plus CPD
Contract (Full time)
Protocol Education is seeking to appoint two Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools in the Merton area. This is a full-time primary teaching role, covering in a KS1 and KS2 class which will commence in September 2021. There is the opportunity that this position could become permanent.
To be considered for the position of Newly Qualifies Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education in either KS1 or KS2
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Protocol Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
What Protocol Education offer
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you