Trainee Personal Trainer – Nuffield Health
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England
Permanent (Full time)
Trainee Personal Trainer
This opportunity is only available via The Training Room, so click the link below and apply today!
· Achieve Level 3 qualifications
· No previous experience needed
· Receive a guaranteed interview at Nuffield Health
It’s time to follow your passion for health and fitness and gain the skills and qualifications you need to train clients on the gym-floor!
The Training Room will work with you to become a level 3 qualified Personal Trainer and ensure you are client ready before matching you to immediate opportunities at Nuffield Health.
We cover everything from health and safety to the delivery of a personal training session and will continue supporting you from day 1 for up to 3 years.
To ensure you receive the best possible start to your new career, Nuffield Health are offering a guaranteed interview upon successful completion of the course.
You will receive everything you need to become a qualified PT in as little as 5 weeks.
You will achieve the following skills and qualifications:
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
· Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
· Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
· Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
· Learn how to plan gym-based exercise
· Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
· Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
· Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
· Learn about programming personal training with clients
· Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
The following 3 Certificates are also included
· The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
· The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
· The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
Start your journey towards a career in fitness today.
Apply now to find out more.