Medical Secretary - Birmingham | Zoek UK | 50ea7c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Medical Secretary - Temp Contract
£10 - 13 per hour
Contract (Part time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a medical secretary to join a GP surgery in Birmingham on a locum basis, with the potential to be ongoing.
About the Role:
- Medical Secretary, answering phone calls and arranging appointments. Writing letters or recording medical notes. Ensuring medical samples are properly labelled. Filing and typing up reports.
- Admin focused role
- GP surgery based in Birmingham
- Efficient use of SystmOne
- Must be able to use eRS (NHS e-Referral System)
- 4-6 week Locum Opportunity (potential to be ongoing)
- ASAP Start
- Part time hours available, 12-20 hours a week.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays. Main thing is hours on a Friday.
- Flexible hours, 4 - 5 hours per session. May be able to offer more hours if more experienced.
- £10-13 p/h - negotiable dependant on experience
- Parking onsite
About the Individual:
- 12 months current experience within a GP Practice
- Experience using eRS - Necessary
- Experience using SystmOne - Desirable
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Jessica at Hunter AHP on#########
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Primary Care - Locum
Salary - £10 - 13 per hour
Contact Person: Jessica Molloy
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...