SEN Teacher - Abergavenny | Zoek UK | 50edbf
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN Teacher, Abergavenny
Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, Wales
As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero Teaching are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic SEN Teacher to join a school in Abergavenny.
We are currently working with a school who are seeking a SEN Teacher to start a long-term teaching placement in September 2021.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location - Abergavenny
- Position - SEN Teacher
- Type of work - 1:1 and small group teaching.
- Start date - ASAP
- Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Position end date - Unknown
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential - Yes
- Minimum rate of pay - £
- Hours - 8:30am-15:00 (term time only and times may vary)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
- It is essential that you have SEN experience working in Primary or Secondary Education.
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- You will need to have a qualification within Education and Team Teach is desired but not essential as training can be provided.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a SEN Teacher in the Powys area and would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or email Jack - . Alternatively, call Jack on .
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this role or other teaching jobs, please ask Jack for further information on the Refer a Friend Scheme.