Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £9.18 per hour + Pension, DBS, Training and more
Pay rate: £9.18 per hour
- Role Overview:
- We are looking for genuinely caring, handson individual to join our team.
- Closely supporting our Service Manager, our Team Leaders are responsible for promoting, managing and coordinating care plans, and youll play a central role in team leadership. From allocating shifts and training days to overseeing recruitment and induction, you will be central to service delivery and youll take a handson approach to care management too.
- We are potentially looking for this role to start at the end of September dependent on satisfactory preemployment checks.
- Experienced in senior positions within a relevant care setting youll be familiar with appropriate regulations and legislation, skilled in budgeting and administration, and youll be ready for early responsibility. In return well support you to work towards a relevant Care and Management qualification.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays **
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from £250 £750 (T&Cs Apply)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- **Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- *Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 16 days ago