Community Support Worker
Deal, Kent, England
£9.40 to £9.80 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
_Based in Deal, Kent, Lauriem Complete Care Ltd are a well established and expanding provider_ _of domiciliary health and social care services. We serve as both a local authority contracted & private provider throughout the South East region. ._
Whether you have experience working within adult social care or are looking for a new challenge we would like you to join our team in delivering excellent person centered home care to our clients in Dover.
*The role: *
* Support and work with vulnerable adults in the community.
* Our client base includes elderly, mental health, dementia, long term medical conditions, learning disabilities and physical health problems.
* Daily activities to include personal care, medication, domestics, shopping, offering choices, social inclusion and social support.
*What We offer: *
* Competitive rates of pay
* 35p per mile mileage allowance
* 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
* Free uniforms & PPE provided
* Paid induction training and care certificate
* Free career development up to Level 3 RQF in Health and Social Care (Over 50% of our staff have undertaken a qualification with Lauriem)
* Progression to management positions is encouraged
* Flexible working hours
* Public holidays paid at p/h
* Refer a friend bonus £300 for you and your referred friend (T&Cs apply)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £-£ per hour
* Company pension
* Day shift