Sales Team Leader - Nottingham | Zoek UK | 50fc87
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Team Leader
JOB TITLE: Sales - Team Manager
DEPARTMENT: Contact Centre
POSITION REPORTS TO: Head of Contact Centre
DIRECT REPORTS: Team of Sales Executives
27K plus 15% of base salary
The primary function of this role is to manage and motivate a team of Contact Centre colleagues to deliver (sales) targets. The role will be focussed on driving sales behaviours, improving team efficiency and effectiveness while delivering a quality customer experience.
You will inspire your team through regular remote and face to face coaching and development and managing individual performance against contact centre KPIs. With your own performance targets being aligned to your overall team's target.
- Monitor at least 8 calls per month per agent, 4 of which should be side by side
- Conduct monthly 1-1's with each Sales Executive
- Set Action plans for Sales Executives where required
- Analyse data for your team identifying trends and opportunities
- Recruitment of new team members
- Motivating and driving the team to achieve best results and share "best practice" with peer group
- Being the escalation point for all Sale Executives, answering any technical questions from customers and being comfortable handling challenging situations
- Undertake Real Time Management of Call Queues and Sales Executives
- Take customer Contacts for One hour per month as if a sales executive
- Attend call calibration sessions with Head of Contact Centre to identify development opportunities
- Aim to spend 75% of your time with Sales Executives or working on their development
- Present feedback from previous day and goals for today in a daily "group huddle"
- Escalate operational issues as appropriate to the Head of Contact Centre
- Ensure all customer communication channels are being actively monitored and resourced. . Live Chat, email, and phone.
- Communicate to your team's business critical information that impacts their roles. . product launches, customer directives, etc.
- Assist the Head of Contact Centre in implementing key changes to ways of working, structure, etc.
Knowledge, skills, and experience
- Significant experience within a telesales or desk-based sales role in a highly customer centric environment
- Proven experience in observing and coaching a team, mentoring and have a good understanding of conducting appraisals, 1-2-1's and dealing with performance related issues
- Understanding of how to run a sales process in a contact centre environment
- Able to interpret data and form plans from findings
- Good experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Competent to stand up to audiences and motivate the team, driving behaviours
- Highly organised, can delegate responsibilities and plan workload for team
- Ability to deliver excellent results in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates sound knowledge, skills, good judgement, and integrity
- Listens and provide solutions diligently and promptly
- Dedicated to providing a high-quality and efficient service to customers.