Telephone Account Manager - Potters Bar | Zoek UK | 50ff13
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Telephone Account Manager
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, England
Job Title: Telephone Account Manager
Location: Potters Bar
Canada Life UK looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Part of our parent company Great-West Lifeco, Canada Life UK has operated in the United Kingdom since 1903. We have hundreds of respected and supported employees committed to doing the right thing for our customers and colleagues.
Canada Life UK is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers.
What we're building
We now need a Telephone Account Manager to support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Wealth Management function, so it can be a market-leading, retirement-led platform provider offering a holistic approach to Retirement Income, Tax and Estate Planning to the UK Wealth Advisory market
To build strong, productive, long term relationships with Professional Advisers through a telephone contact strategy. To write good quality business in the Canada life wealth division, and manage allocated accounts to optimise business. Delivery of agreed sales targets and behavioural objectives, and aim to exceed, in line with Distribution's business plan.
What you'll do
• Manage a panel of accounts in a postcode region in conjunction with a Regional Account Manager. Panel management includes effective follow up of quotes, webinars, events, leads and campaigns which are all driven through salesforce
• Deliver or exceed sales target with a suitable spread across Canada Life's wealth product areas as well as delivering activity targets in terms of call numbers
• Develop strong relationships with professional advisers within the postcode area through a telephone contact strategy in order to maximise sales of Canada Life wealth Products and increase CL's market share
• Develop and maintain a high level of technical and industry knowledge in Canada Life's Wealth product range. Regular product knowledge testing is performed as part of the role.
• Achieve and maintain competency under the Distribution T&C Scheme
• In line with agreed sales strategy, develop an approach to account planning including carrying out research, competitor analysis, generating quotes, deal options, sales ideas, business generation initiatives, products, services etc. This should be demonstrated through telephone calls where the quality will be measured.
Who you are
• Previous experience of working in a telephone sales role in financial services is desirable with a proven track record of delivering sales targets
• Knowledge of the pension landscape is essential
• An understanding of the UK taxation system and how life assurance bonds are taxed is preferable
• Platform knowledge and experience of selling platform products is desirable
• The ability to work as part of a team is essential as there will be joint responsibility of delivery of sales target alongside a Regional Account Manager
• Previous experience of using a CRM system such as Salesforce
• The ability to form strong professional relationships with adviser firms, fact find and pitch Canada Life's wealth products
• Strong presentation skills
• Minimum requirement:
• CII Diploma in Financial Planning - Level 4 (or at least studying for)
What you'll like about working here
As a Canada Life UK colleague, you'll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package including income protection, private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You'll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development.
Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences