TECHNICAL COMPLIANCE SUPPORT - Maidstone | Zoek UK | 50fff5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
TECHNICAL COMPLIANCE SUPPORT
Maidstone, Kent, England
TECHNICAL COMPLIANCE SUPPORT
Interpersonnel Recruitment is in partnership with a leading-industry organisation to source the right candidate to join them in as Technical Compliance Support. The purpose of the role is to give compliance account support to the Head of Technical and Technical Compliance Manager and Support the Technical team on all matters arising on compliance.
Compliance - Pesticide and Micro Management
- Day to day management of the process of collection of samples throughout the year, booking in of samples, following up of issues, maintenance of records of testing.
- Making appropriate communication in the case of issues that arise.
- Liaison with the testing lab on issues.
- Reconciliation of testing against invoices and end of quarter for EU Team.
- Collation of grower PPUs from source, testing certificates from source, checking these against retailer lists, in country legislation and EU legislation.
- Following receipt of certificate, check against provided information from source and following up where issues arise, review of levels of results found and subsequent actions.
- Maintenance of platforms like Food Experts / AUDAX lists- input of PPUs, maintenance and updating and related requirements as detailed by TAMs.
- Updating imported and UK testing risk assessments and testing regimes in line with customer requirements.
- Assistance with provision of derogations for retail customers when identified as required.
- Amalgamation and monitoring of retailer lists (including microbiological testing requirements) providing easy to use reference document against which grower PPUs can be checked.
- Obtaining master list from agronomy team to create UK PPUs, which can be used to update retailer portals like Food Experts.
- SOP creation covering company pesticide and micro testing policy and procedures.
- Production of UK grower testing plans.
- Liaising with lab to review booking in process and access to wider data to allow trending.
- Look at efficiencies that could be made in the process of residue sampling and testing.
- Benchmark imported test certificates against UK certificates to review differences.
- Provide updates to TAMs on current pesticide and microbiological information and legislation.
- Supporting and assisting other key technical / compliance support as and when required.
Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the soft fruit industry.
Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges.
Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion.
Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees.
Good interpersonal skills.
Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate.
Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries.
Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests.
Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk aware approach.
Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required.
Very good organisational skills.
Good IT skills including experience of Word and Excel.
Maidstone outskirts based. Due to location own transport is strongly advised.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website.