Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
£220 - £260 per day
Primary School SENCO
Prospero Teaching is looking for a qualified SENCO for an Ofsted "Outstanding " Primary school in Lambeth. The school is a popular two-form entry mainstream Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team. The school is going from strength to strength and providing training to all staff.
You will need to hold a SENCO qualfication and experience to be considered for the role.
- Location - Lambeth
- Position - SENCO
- Type of work - SENCO
- Contract or position start date - September 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration Full time/ Permanent
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) -Permanet
- Full time/part time - Full time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- SENCO Qualified
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 10 days ago