Tutors required in Northamptonshire
Northamptonshire - This Area Only
Have you considered becoming a one to one tutor?
Teaching Personnel could have the solution for you, where you will rekindle your love for teaching and where you will see the results and rewards!
We work with primary and secondary schools and also county councils to provide one to one tuition for the following:
- Looked After Children who require additional tuition
- Excluded pupils who need off site tuition
- Pupils without a school place who need tuition until they are placed in a school
- Booster sessions for English, Maths and Science for GCSE exams
- Year 7 catch up tuition in Literacy and Numeracy
- Tuition for pupils unable to attend school for medical reasons
Depending on experience and qualifications, we pay between GBP20 and GBP25 per hour and are able to accept non-qualified teachers who have had experience providing one to one academic support or unqualified teaching.
We are currently inundated with tuition requests, so whether you want to work full time or just a few hours a day, we will have tuition for you!
Please call us on######### for further applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 6 days ago