Field Service Engineer - Sterilisation Equipment
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
£30k - 38k per year + Benefits
- A world leader in infection control, specializing in cleaning, disinfection and sterilization.
- Providing state-of-the-art products to healthcare, pharmaceutical and laboratory sectors worldwide for over 40 years.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
Field Service Engineer
- Job is home based and engineers will spend 60% of their time with scheduled PPM testing, 20% responsive breakdowns and 20% instillations and commissions.
- 80% of business is with the NHS covering around 400 hospitals in the disinfector and sterilizer sector.
- Will occasionally need to help out in other areas when needed.
- All training done over in Switzerland.
The Ideal Person:
- WTM 2 & 3 qualifications.
- STM2 & STM3 qualifications.
- Looking for up and coming - MUST have HTM 2010 and or 2030.
- Washer experience most important - HTM 01/01 - the old 2030 & 2010 certifications.
- The person needs to be self motivated, good communicator, relationship builder and maintainer. Experience with WTM 1, HTM 2030 qualification is ideal and 2031, 2010 is desirable and a plus.
- Wants someone to hit the ground running. Will consider just a very good mechanical electrical engineer if cannot find the ideal, up and coming
Consultant: Helena Heaven
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Posted 26 days ago