Teaching Assistant Tidworth
Tidworth, Wiltshire, England
£57 - £60 per day
Teaching Assistant - Tidworth
Secondary school behaviour Learning Support Assistants and Teaching Assistants
Teaching Personnel are currently searching for a Teaching Assistant to become a role model and mentor to secondary school students.
Behaviour Buddies work on a half/full day basis, one-to-five days a week for at least half a term. We match your availability with tutoring positions, giving you a truly flexible role!
Teaching Personnel responsibilities include:
- To establish productive working relationships with pupils, encouraging and motivating them.
- Raising achievement by providing a specialist service that assists schools in meeting their targets and obligations.
- Being a friend to students with behavioural issues, giving them someone to confide in and trust.
- To challenge and motivate pupils, promoting and reinforcing self esteem alongside providing levels of individual pastoral support.
- Great chance for career progression and the chance to get some experience before doing a PGCE.
- The opportunity to be an inspirational role model and mentor to a disadvantaged young person.
- Continuing professional development courses such as Team Teach and other great courses.
- Guaranteed to work scheme
- Future Teachers Programme
- Refer a friend (£££)
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward your CV using the link below.
Posted 19 days ago