£120.00 - £160.00 per day
Are you a Physics teacher with the drive and inspiration to teach our future?!
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Physics teacher to teach up to Key Stage 4 for a good school in Liverpool. The ability to teach to KS5 would be advantageous. The role is to start immediately and is for the Autumn term with a potential to continue into 2020.
This Ofsted rated Good school is easily accessible with several public transport links and free parking onsite. The school is a lively and vibrant school with a welcoming team.
As a Physics teacher, you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
For this position, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for all aspects of Physics from Year 7 through to Year 13
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE requirements
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or
be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is
why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment
agency, 30 to be exact! Thats 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident,
increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click Apply Now to be considered for this great position as a Physics teacher in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 17 days ago