London, Greater London, England
£40k - 50k per year
My client is a Pharmaceutical Company that provides imaging services and they are on the lookout for a Project Manager to join the team. This is a great chance for individuals who are seeking career progression.
My client are pioneers in digital health technologies and they are seeking an Project Manager with a minimum of 4 years' experience in a Clinical Project Management role. It would also be more favourable if you have previously worked with imaging (PET,MRI).
Project Manager Role:
- Functioning as the main point of contact for clients, sites and vendors on all assigned projects, throughout project lifecycle from start-up through close-out
Developing and implementing project plans and timelines via internal and external kick-off meetings ensuring agreement by all parties
- Coordinating cross functional teams (including external 3rd parties/vendors when necessary) to ensure efficient processing of project requirements
- Provide project updates to clients on a regular basis, including conducting routine client teleconferences and maintaining accurate meeting minutes
- Revenue forecasting, milestone and invoice tracking and coordinating budget updates for change orders on assigned projects
- Escalating issues to management, including delivery related risks, as appropriate and leading on timely resolution of CAPAs
- Meeting project management metrics on assigned projects, including quality, compliance, KPI and revenue objectives
- Ensuring project(s) audit/inspection readiness at all times
- Maintaining project documentation and ensuring compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements
Project Manager Requirements:
- Desired minimum of 4 years' experience in a clinical project management role managing multiple projects of varying complexities across various clinical phases and project life-cycle.
- Sound understanding of clinical research phases, processes, regulations and guidelines involved in the planning and management of a clinical trials and the application of these in day to day responsibilities in a regulated environment, as necessary.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (preferably business/ life sciences) with strong academic performance or equivalent education/ work experience.
Why Should You Apply?
This is a sensational opportunity for an ideal candidate that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering between £40,000- £50,000 plus a discretionary bonus.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Life Sciences we cover all permanent and contract positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
My name is Irisa Da Silva, here at X4 Life Sciences we have over 3 years' experience matching talent to the brilliant businesses they deserve in the Clinical Research market and we are working with a number of really exciting clients currently. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies with the Clinical market.
You will find me on LinkedIn at Irisa Da Silva - X4 Life Sciences
Posted 7 days ago