£13.25 - £18 per hour, Benefits:Class 1 Drivers required!
Temporary (Full time)
Wagon Driver - Class 1 - Trunking - Bristol - Up to £18p/h - Ongoing Work - Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for Class 1 Wagon drivers in Bristol, to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and parcel distribution companies.
What does working as a Wagon Driver entail?
Driving an HGV – Class 1
Clean Trunking working with the UK's leading parcel delivery brand in Bristol
Vehicle Maintenance Checks
Route and delivery paperwork completion
Extra Routes available for longer shifts
No handballing required
Depot to Depot
Shift times & working hours of a Wagon Driver…
On-going full-time shifts
Afternoon shifts available 12:00 to 18:00
Nights shifts available 18:00 to 06:00
Minimum 8 hours per day
Monday to Friday - £13.25p/h (Days) or £15.00p/h (Nights)
Saturday - £17.00p/h
Sunday - £18.00p/h
Full and Part-Time roles available
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Wagon Driver?
- Guaranteed hours
- Free CPC Modules!
Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Referral incentives - bring another driver with you and get rewarded!
- Immediate Starts
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE & LTD Drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Nexus team - always someone to speak to
- Temp to perm opportunities
What do we need from you to be a Wagon Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!
NexusPeople HGV Class1 Driving Job Transport** Bristol Trunking Wagon**
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
Posted 99 days ago