Locum Consultant in General Radiology - Eastbourne BN21 | Zoek UK
Locum Consultant in General Radiology
Eastbourne BN21, UK
Permanent (Full time)
An opportunity has arisen for a Consultant Radiologist to take up a NHS Fixed term post in the South East of England.
If you’d like to know a bit more about this opportunity, or are considering applying, then please read the following job information.
The Trust’s vision is to combine community and hospital services to provide safe, compassionate and high quality care to improve the health and wellbeing of the local people.
The successful candidate should demonstrate a high level of clinical experience and competence in General Radiology.
The development of subspecialty areas of interest in addition to core skills is encouraged and the successful candidate is expected to participate in the development of Radiology services.
You must have Membership or Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists, wide experience of all aspects of Radiology including multislice CT and MRI, excellent leadership skills and experience in day to day organisation of Radiology services in a busy district general hospital Radiology department.
- Fixed Term (Up to 12 months) The Trust will be hopefully looking to recruit into a substantive post later this year.
- The department has a high quality stock of imaging equipment including Canon Aquilion One, GE Revolution and GE Evolution CT scanners, 2x Siemens Aera MRI, 2x Siemens Avanto MRI and more.
- Staff development
- Pension scheme
- On-site nurseries within the acute hospitals
- Access to sports and social clubs
- Staff restaurants
- On-site accommodation
- Staff gymnasium plus heated outdoor swimming pool If you want more information on this position then please apply now! We are often appointed by NHS Trusts to help recruit for their vacancies.
If you are interested in moving to another Trust, but this particular one is not what you are looking for, then please get in contact and let me know as I'm sure we will be able to help
Posted 8 days ago