Health Care Assistant
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
£9.80 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
Welcome to Elderslie Care Home in Paisley, where our team provides person-centred care in a friendly and warm environment. Set in pretty gardens our Home is conveniently located in Paisley, one of Scotland’s largest towns made famous for its weaving and textiles industry as well as the famous Paisley pattern.
We pride ourselves on our strong community where we take time to get to know Residents, just as you would within a family home. Working closely with each Resident, Colleagues create a personalised support plan to suit individual healthcare and wellbeing needs. Our varied activities calendar provides lots of opportunity to socialise and enjoy favourite pastimes. Or if you prefer to relax and unwind, Elderslie Care Home in Paisley is the perfect place to take time out, set in beautiful gardens and surrounded by rolling countryside.
*The day shift is: 08:00 – 20:00*
*The night shift is: 20:00 – 08:00*
* Respecting the Residents’ dignity and privacy
* Providing the highest standard of person-centred support to the Residents’ to be as independent as possible and encouraging them to do as much for themselves as they can.
* Working with Residents’ and families to deliver person centered care.
* Supporting with all aspects of personal care; feeding, toileting, bathing.
* Maintaining thorough and up to date records on each Residents’.
*Care: *Do you strive to provide the highest standard of person-centred care?
*Compassion: *Are you kind and empathetic?
*Courage: *Are you driven to progress?
*Communication: *Do you consider yourself a good all round communicator?
*Commitment: *Are you passionate about excellent care?
*Competence: *Are you able to work well within a team but also on your own initiative?
*In Return we can offer...*
* Free PVG check
* Competitive pay rates
* Flexible pay
* Life Assurance
* Paid Maternity Leave
* A fantastic working environment
* Free uniform
* Professional training and ongoing career progression
* A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Advinia’s main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of all its Residents and Colleagues. There is an expectation that you will have willingness to enter the COVID-19 Vaccination programme and that you will have the vaccine. If you are unable to have the vaccine for medical exemptions, or any other significant reason, then please contact a member of the recruitment team to discuss your application.
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family
*We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £ per hour
* Referral programme
* Store discounts
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Care Assistant: 1 year (required)