Health & Safety Manager
£55,000 - £65,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join a globally known organisation based in West London region. The ideal candidate will have experience with influencing senior stakeholder and responsible to strategic vision across a division. The work with offer variety and will be a key role within the business as it will form part of the senior leadership team.
- Work closely with the Health & Safety Director and Leadership Team to develop and deliver the health & safety strategy
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Monitoring and reviewing health & safety trends within the division to identify areas of improvement
- Develop and improve Health & Safety culture across the organisation
- Liaise with Health & Safety Executive and other regulators when required.
- 5 years + experience working in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ or NCRQ
- Minimum Grad IOSH, working towards CMIOSH
- Previous experience working in a strategic position within Health & Safety
- Experience working in a high-risk or complex environment
- Will require security clearance to undertake their role.
- Knowledge of fire regulations would be beneficial
Reference: PMu - 13955
Posted 38 days ago