Clinical Unit Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £38000.00 per annum
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Clinical Unit Manager (Registered General, Learning Disability or Mental Health Nurse) to work for a private company based in Solihull. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Unit Manager role is £38,000 per annum.
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all daytoday care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time building excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care homes profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours and to be on call at times.
- You will work a 40hour week doing 9am 5pm shifts.
- The hours will be split between supernumerary and clinical.
- NMC annual pin payment covered**
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Child care vouchers
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- Autonomy to practice
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Smile Every day a health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools
- NMC registered as an RMN or RNLD or RGN
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- You will be up to date with current evidencebased practice and have a working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations
This Clinical Unit Manager role is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 34 days ago